PROTECTING OUR GUESTS AND STAFF DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Here are some of the ‘best practices’ we have put into place to better protect you during these times of Covid-19:
- Little or no contact with others from arrival through departure.
- No places in hotel where people congregate.
- Frequently touched items in public areas are cleaned with disinfectant every 30 to 60 minutes (door handles, front desk counter, stair railings, etc).
- Masks required of everyone in public areas (lobby, halls, stairwells).
- Hand sanitizing station in lobby.
- Swift check-in upon arrival; proceed immediately to privacy of your room.
- Guests and front desk attendant separated by glass partition.
- Couples may now check in separately.
- Our new reservation system allows you to book in advance.
- In addition to standard cleaning procedures, housekeepers now use electrostatic sprayer to apply hospital grade disinfectant to frequently touched surfaces in guest rooms (includes entire bathroom, door handles, light switches, telephone, TV remotes, flooring, rugs, chairs, desk, headboard, bed shelves, exercise pad, etc).
- Upon completion of cleaning, disinfectant mist is sprayed throughout room.
- Bedspreads are sealed in plastic bags to assure they are freshly laundered.
- As always, all bed linens and towels freshly laundered.- NEVER reused.
- Rooms are not accessed by anyone from time cleaned until next guests arrive.
- Ventilation system filters have been upgraded, which has the ability to block many virus sized particles.
- Flow of fresh air into ventilation system has been substantially increased.
- All staff wear protective masks and gloves.
- Housekeeping staff is also provided with protective clothing and eyewear.