So you want to woo your partner with a romantic date night but you’re stuck for ideas. If you want to relax, have a romantic time, and enjoy some quality time with your partner, then a hotel date night is the way to go!
Here are some romantic ideas for date night at a hotel with a jacuzzi:
- Turn your hotel room into the romantic restaurant.
- Slow dancing to soft romantic music in the background.
- Enjoy a romantic dessert in bed.
- Share a bottle of champagne in a jacuzzi.
- Relax in a jacuzzi with your lover.
- Enjoy a romantic breakfast in bed.
Short stay hotels are a popular destination for couples that are looking to spend time together. Couples are always looking to get away from their ordinary surroundings and into a romantic setting. The best way to do this is by booking a room for couples at an hourly hotel with a jacuzzi such.
There are hotels that offer rooms with a jacuzzi for couples wanting to have some an amorous adventure, such as the Liberty Inn hotel in downtown NYC. They offer luxurious accommodations and plenty of space in their guestrooms, including two queen or king beds and an oversized whirlpool tub.
What to Pack for a Romantic Night at a Hotel in NYC
There’s nothing quite like a romantic night in a hotel with your partner. You’ve booked the perfect hotel, and now you just need to figure out what to pack for a romantic night together. But what should you pack? When you’re looking for a romantic night in a hotel, it’s important to pack the right things in your overnight bag. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
Here are 13 hotel-night essentials for a creative romantic date night at a hotel with a jacuzzi:
- Flameless candles – if you can’t get a room with a fireplace, these flameless candles are the next best thing.
- Sexy lingerie – if you’re feeling adventurous, sexy lingerie makes the perfect addition pack for a romantic night.
- Makeup – it’s bound to come off sooner or later (no pun intended).
- Sexy food snacks – a box of chocolate-covered Strawberries or truffles.
- Flowers – bring her some flowers or rose pedals to setting the mood.
- Massage oil or scented hemp massage lotion.
- Relaxing bath salts – If you want to make bath time even more relaxing, simply add some bath salts to the jacuzzi.
- Adventurous games. Try the Sexy Date-Night Card Game, Bondage Game, and Truth or Dare.
- Drinks – preferably champagne. Ask the hotel front desk if they can send room service to drop off a bottle of champagne.
- Your favorite music playlist. Get the Spotify player and search romantic interlude or amour songs.
- A change of clothes – just in case the ones you wore become disposable.
- Position pillows – bring your own. Some hotels like the Liberty Inn in New York City have them available at the front desk.
- Heart-shaped cookie cutters or buy some erotic cookie cutters on Etsy.
Think of a few other special surprise gifts for the best romantic date night ever. Give her or him something they love. If you don’ know, then use your imagination to come up with something appropriate for the occasion.
Turn your Hotel Room into a Romantic Restaurant
It’s been said that the way to a lover’s heart is through their stomach. So why not take it one step further and bring dinner to the hotel room. There are several foods that can be used to set the mood and enhance intimacy.
First, to create the perfect ambiance, start by adding some flameless candles around the room, and dim the lights. Most hotels may not have this feature, but some hourly hotels may have rooms with romantic lighting.
For dessert there could be fresh fruit or chocolate fondue for dipping dessert treats like strawberries. Or just get some chocolate-dipped strawberries from Edible Arrangements or delicious truffles from Milk Bar East Village or Oak Tuscan Truffle Lounge on 14th Street.
Last but not least, have some music playing in the background. This will help create even better ambiance for that special romantic night together.
Slow Dancing to Soft Romantic Music in the Background
Slow dancing is a wonderful way to get close with your partner. It provides the perfect opportunity to slow down, reflect and enjoy each other’s company with your favorite romantic music in the background. The gentle, relaxing melodies of such romantic music could set the mood for this intimate and romantic date night.
It’s important that the mood is set right for slow dancing. Soft romantic music in the background is a great addition to this mood setting process.
Don’t know how to slow dance? Here is a short video on how to slow dance with your partner and some quick tips to get you started.
Getting into the perfect stance can be complicated, but we have some tips for you on how to do it properly. First, make sure that your feet are shoulder width apart and your toes are pointing in the same direction as your partner’s toes. Then, put one of your hands on their waist with your palm facing them and put the other hand on their shoulder with your fingers touching their neck.
Enjoy a Romantic Dessert in Bed
We all enjoy a nice, indulgent dessert after dinner. But you can definitely enjoy a romantic dessert in the bedroom too!
Desserts are perfect for special occasions such as Valentine’s Day or your anniversary. They’re also great for romantic date nights with your partner. The best way to eat them is in bed with someone you love!
Some of the all-time favorite desserts to have in bed with your partner are:
- Crème Brûlée
- Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
- Chocolate Bar Fondue
- Espresso Truffles
- Romantic Brownie Sundaes
- Strawberries with Whipped Cream
- Glazed Red Maraschino Cherries
- Chocolate Coffee Beans dipped in Brugal Anejo Dominican Rum
If you can’t decide on which one to choose, I recommend that you make them all and eat them in bed!
If you have a sweet tooth and want to make something simple at home to bring, then you might want to have a look at this recipe for chocolate chip cookies.
This dessert is a perfect way of saying I love you, and it’s not as hard as you might think. It’s all down to how much time and effort you put into the preparation.
And if you want to skip the baking and go straight to the supermarket. All you need is some ice cream, hard shell chocolate syrup and sprinkles. The best part of this dessert is that you can combine all of them together or use them separately on each other. To make this dessert even more exciting in bed, try adding strawberries on top for a little extra flavor. Yummmmm!
Share a Bottle of Champagne in a Jacuzzi
Sharing a bottle of champagne in a jacuzzi can instantly become a highlight during your romantic evening with your partner and can be the perfect way to start or end a date. Grab a couple of glasses, slip into the jacuzzi and enjoy some bubbly champagne. It is the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy each other’s company.
It is not hard to get aroused in a jacuzzi, so it is a perfect place to share a bottle of champagne with your lover. In a hotel jacuzzi, you can feel the water’s refreshing warmth on your skin. You’ll notice what a different feeling it is from dipping your toes in the pool or hot tub. The bubbles will tickle and soothe you and make you feel like you’re drinking champagne for the first time again.
Relax in a Jacuzzi with your Lover
Sometimes, all we need is to relax in a jacuzzi with your lover to really let go. It is a perfect time to set aside any distractions and just relax.
A romantic date night is the perfect opportunity for a long, hot bath together. Invite your partner to relax with you in the jacuzzi while you each sip on a nice glass of wine or champagne. Kick back and enjoy your time together!
The jacuzzi is not only beneficial for the relaxation of our minds, but it also benefits our physical bodies. The warm water will help us to release tension from our muscles and joints. The warm water also loosens up our tight muscles by increasing blood flow and making them more pliable.
The jacuzzi is a great place to relax and spend some quality time with your loved one.
Watch a romantic movie in the jacuzzi with your partner. It’s like a date night in one of the most traditional settings. Maybe a little Fifty Shades of Grey to get the imagination going…
Some of the best romantic movies are Titanic, Romeo and Juliet, Pretty Woman, Love Actually, The Notebook and When Harry Met Sally.
Enjoy a Romantic Breakfast in Bed
It’s a well-known fact that a romantic breakfast in bed can set the mood for an exciting morning. After a romantic overnight stay, it will still make your partner feel special and appreciated. This romantic gesture is sure to leave a lasting impression with your partner and make this one of the most memorable moments of their life!
Breakfast is a time of connection and intimacy. The romantic breakfast in bed is such a lovely way to start the morning. That’s why it should be enjoyed in bed, preferably with your lover.
The following are some romantic breakfast ideas you can get delivered to your hotel room:
- Crepes. These are thin pancakes that can be filled with many different delicious things like fruit, chocolate, or whipped cream.
- Chocolate covered toast. You can use erotic cookie cutters, chocolate syrup and slither almonds to spice it up.
- Belgian waffles. Serve them with fresh berries, maple syrup and ice cream. If you use whipped cream, save half the bottle for a little romantic interlude later on.
And remember, that extra bottle of champagne can turn into some really delicious breakfast drinks. Here are a few easy to make bubbly champagne cocktails to share with your romantic partner:
- Sparkling Pomegranate Mimosas – with only two ingredients. Just pick up a bottle of pomegranate juice and mix with a bubbly champagne.
- Champagne Cocktail – drop in a couple of sugar cubes and a shot of brandy.
- French Sparkle – add raspberry vodka and mango nectar.
- Flirtini – mix pineapple juice and Cointreau for a sparkling fruity drink.
- Tequila Sunrise Mimosa – some tequila and orange juice to get your morning juices going.
Don’t forget to set a romantic atmosphere by setting the flameless candles, playing soft music and dimming the lights.
Make Your Romantic Date Night One to Remember
Whether you’re going to spend a romantic date night in a hotel with a jacuzzi to reconnect with your lover or just celebrating a holiday or anniversary, a little preparation can make your romantic date night unforgettable.
Start by turning your hotel room into a romantic restaurant, slow dance to soft romantic music in the background, enjoy a romantic dessert in bed, share a bottle of champagne and relax in the jacuzzi, and when you wake up the next morning, enjoy a romantic breakfast in bed.
Some hotels offer rooms with a jacuzzi for couples wanting to have some quality private time. Liberty Inn hotel in Chelsea is the top-rated hourly hotel in NYC offering romantic accommodations and amenities with plenty of space in their guestrooms, including queen beds and an oversized whirlpool tub at affordable rates.
Pack your overnight bag and give your lover something to look forward to with these great romantic ideas for date night at a hotel with a jacuzzi.