Liberty Inn promotes the health and safety of our communities
Here are some of the ‘best practices’ we have put into place to better protect you during these times of Covid-19:
- Face coverings are required for guests and employees in all indoor public areas
- Little or no face to face contact with others throughout your stay. There are no places in the hotel where people congregate, even in the lobby.
- Immediate check-in upon your arrival. Takes no more than 1-2 minutes. Proceed immediately to the privacy of your room. Guests and front desk attendants are separated by a glass partition.
- Frequently touched items in public areas such as entrance door handles, front desk counter, stair railings are sprayed/wiped with disinfectant every 30 minutes.
- Our housekeepers use an electrostatic sprayer to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel applying hospital-grade disinfectant ( EPA approved for human coronavirus) to all frequently touched surfaces in guest rooms (locks, door handles, light switches, telephone, entire bathroom, TV remotes, flooring, rugs, chairs, desk, headboard, bed shelves, exercise pad, etc).
- Upon completion of cleaning, a disinfectant mist is sprayed throughout the rooms
- Bedspreads are sanitized and sealed in plastic bags to assure and kept freshly laundered
- As always, all bed linens and towels are freshly laundered, NEVER reused
- We are using air purifying systems that are effective against viruses in every guest room.
- Filters on our HVAC system have been upgraded to a much higher MERV level, and the flow of fresh air into the system has been substantially increased